Here we comes up with the new post on Best Fitness Bands In India 2021.
Nowadays, people of every age are getting busy with their hectic working schedules no matter whether they are in school, college, office or in house. In this busy running schedule, proper health care keeps on being neglected; this results in many types of disorders such as obesity. Following a fitness regime seems to be an easy task but practically its bit of tough one as a balanced diet and workout needs accurate calculations. Although there are various devices which can help you sort out your problems to some extent, none of them can be with you always being difficult to carry or needing lengthy procedures.
In this scenario, best fitness band in India can be the best alternative with the reliable features of measuring the heartbeat, calorie intake, calorie burnt or reminding of drinking water, etc. They can probably be your best companion to maintain a perfect fitness regime being able to track your progress, provide trainer tips, in setting goals, health monitoring, habituating the fitness cycle, keeping you motivated and many more.
Even a few years back, fitness bands were a luxury. Plus, these devices would come with very little features that it was not a wise decision to buy them. Over time, fitness trackers have improved in terms of features, quality, and design.
And, in this post, we will share a list of the 5 best fitness bands in India. By the time you have read this post, you will be able to pick the best fitness bands/trackers which suits your needs perfectly.
TOP 5 FITNESS BAND IN INDIA – 2021
With the ever-changing food and living habits, maintaining a healthy diet has become a tedious exercise.
That’s where a solid workout schedule comes to play.
Having a fitness band makes your workouts easier and on point with accurate data and related statistics.
Fitness trackers include sensors that measure each and every activity including the body metabolism and gives you an exact sketch of your workout.
This helps save a lot of time and effort, by giving details about your daily exercise routines.
Here’s to those fitness-minded freaks, a list of nine best fitness trackers available in the Indian market that comes with industry-leading tech and unmatched durability.
Fitness trackers have come an extremely long way over the years. No longer are they glorified pedometers; most standard fitness trackers nowadays can track your steps taken, distance traveled, caloric burn, and even your sleeping patterns. They’re handy little devices if you want a better look at how active you are throughout the day, and there are plenty to choose from. It can be a little daunting trying to choose the best fitness tracker to suits your needs, so we’ve compiled a list of the best five fitness trackers you can buy in 2020.
|HONOR Band 5||Buy From Amazon|
|Mi Smart Band 4||Buy From Amazon|
|Realme Band||Buy From Amazon|
|Mi Band 3||Buy From Amazon|
|Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker||Buy From Amazon|
Buying the right fitness tracker for your needs
Everybody needs something different out of their fitness trackers, so we listed each model in a different category to help you choose the right device for your needs. If you’re buying a wearable for running, we’d recommend looking into a device with built-in GPS or connected GPS functionality. If you’re looking for a great smartwatch experience above all else, you should look into something with a bigger display. Or, if you just want something to track your activity and you don’t care about the extra features, a smaller fitness bands/trackers will do the trick.
Fitness trackers vs smartwatches
Before we get into it, let’s talk about an important distinction — smartwatches vs fitness trackers. For the sake of this article, we are referring to devices with big displays that prioritize apps and notifications as smartwatches. For devices that have smaller displays and look more like a traditional fitness band, we’ll refer to those as fitness trackers.
So now let’s discuss about the top 5 best fitness bands in india 2021.
HONOR Band 5 (Meteorite Black)- Waterproof Full Color AMOLED Touchscreen, SpO2 (Blood Oxygen), Music Control, Watch Faces Store, up to 14 Day Battery Life
Honor Band 5 is one of the cheapest fitness bands in India under 2500 rupees. But it does not mean that it has limited features only. It holds the first position in the list of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
This lightweight and the tiny fitness band comes with all the necessary features to keep track of your fitness activities for a better lifestyle.
It comes with an AMOLED touchscreen display with a home button. Both the touchscreen and home button help you easily navigate through the different options and menus in the tracker. It is one of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
Besides, you can also adjust the display at the settings easily. It helps some extra hours of battery life for sure.
It has ten goal-based exercise modes such as swimming, running, distance covered, etc. If you are swimmer, then Honor Band 5 is the cheapest fitness tracker for tracking swim metrics such as the number of strokes, distance, SWOLF, number of turns, and calorie burned. You can use this fitness tracker to swim up to 50 meters underwater.
This fitness watch is equipped with a SpO2 sensor that tracks your blood oxygen level during various activities, including sleeping. The SpO2 tracking helps you in understanding how well you are adapting to each Workout session.
This Honor Band comes with a TruSleep feature that analyses your and gives you an in-depth insight into your sleep habits. Remember, a good sleep routine is essential for physical and mental health and wellness.
The Honor Band 5 is the latest budget fitness tracker which supersedes the functionalities of the companies own Honor band 4.
Design and Build Quality
The Honor Band 5 features one of the most polished designs in the sub. Rs.3000 fitness tracker category.
The refined design and the fit and finish of the construction of this fitness tracker make it look exciting and premium to wear and flaunt it in public.
The silicone strap is of good quality and feels lightweight and comfortable around the wrist.
The clip-on a mechanism in the strap of Honor band 5 minimises the effort to wrap around the wrist and tie it securely.
The display sits flush with the strap and appears seamless as a single piece of product.
The number of holes on the strap of this smart band is ideal and makes this tracker suitable to wear for those who have large as well small hands alike.
The Honor band 5 comes equipped with an optical heart rate monitor which has a PPG (photoplethysmogram) sensor for higher accuracy.
This sensor works extremely well to provide you with the best possible results with higher accuracy compared to its competitor devices.
This sensor is capable of continuous heart rate monitoring. You don’t have to fire up the sensor whenever you want to check on your metabolism rate.
The Honor TruSleep tracking technology accurately segments your sleep cycle into different sections and provides an in-depth idea about your sleeping patterns.
The 6-axis accelerometer is one of the best we have seen in this price segment and returns precise data.
The Honor band 5 has a 0.95-inch AMOLED display which is one of the best in its category with a resolution of 240 x 120 pixels.
The text and icons appear sharp and clear even under direct sunlight. The contrast levels of OLED screens always trumps that of an LCD and it’s evident on this device.
The navigation through the options and menus are carried out by pressing a capacitive button on the display. The interactions are smooth and very responsive as well.
Since only the active pixels are lit up, the black background of the display looks stunning and blends well with the strap, especially the black one.
The Honor Band 5 can be synced to your smartphone and set to receive notifications from third-party applications such as Whatsapp and Email.
You can dismiss the notifications and even reject the calls by pressing the hardware button placed below the display.
The Honor Band 5 is powered by a 110 mAh Li-ion battery that will last for up to 14 days on a single charge.
The OLED display and the M4 core technology inside makes this tracker very energy efficient.
The Bluetooth v4.2 protocol also makes sure that the energy consumption is minimal when paired with the smartphone.
It takes about 1.5 hours to charge the battery inside, which in terms of the capacity of the battery is a bit stretched.
|Item model number||CRS-B19s|
|Included Components||Smart Band, Charging Dock, Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Safety Information,and Warranty Card.|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
Features & Details
- 0.95 Inch (2.41 cms) AMOLED Touch Large Color Screen: Adjustable screen brightness, dynamic and vivid display; home button control, Belt clip design makes band firmly attached to your wrist. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- Scientific Sleep Monitoring: TruSleep allows sleep status recognition, collection and analyzing data. Storage: RAM 384 KB |ROM 1 MB|PSRAM 8M |Flash 32 MB
- SpO2 Monitor for Everyone: HONOR Band 5’s SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes. Connectivity Bluetooth 4.2
- Smart Music & Volume Controls: Don’t stop your workout for anything. Change the song, adjust the volume from your HONOR Band 5 effortlessly
- Heart Rate Monitoring: TruSeen allows 24-hour accurate real-time heart rate monitoring and warnings
- Special Features & Battery Life: Multiple Watch Faces; Remote Control Camera (only available on Huawei/Honor EMUI 8.1 devices or later). Long standby time up to 14 days and saves time on frequent charging
- Multiple Sports Modes: Supports Outdoor and Indoor Run, Walking, Indoor and Outdoor Cycling, Pool Swim and Training Various Exercises Types
- 5ATM 50 meters water-resistant. Swimming Posture Recognition: 6-Axis sensor recognizes main strokes, Records speed, distance, number of turns, calories, average SWOLF, and other data
- Daily Activities Tracking and Monitoring: Step count, calories burned, distance covered, moderate to high-intensity activities duration and standing status, target setting and achievement reminder
- Smart Assistant and Notification Reminders: Stopwatch and timer; Find your phone; Alarm reminder (including smart and event alarms); Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, Weather Reports, Calendar and Social Apps
- For any queries, please contact_us on: [1800-210-9999]
- Smart Assistant and Notification Reminders: Stopwatch and timer; Find your phone; Alarm reminder (including smart and event alarms); Caller ID, SMS, e-mail, Weather Reports, Calendar and Social Apps.
Mi Smart Band 4- India’s No.1 Fitness Band, Up-to 20 Days Battery Life, Color AMOLED Full-Touch Screen, Waterproof with Music Control and Unlimited Watch Faces
Mi Band 4 is one of the most popular and cheap fitness tracking devices that come with advanced fitness tracking features. It holds the second position in the list of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
It is equipped with an AMOLED display with a touchscreen feature. The display brightness is also adjustable as per your needs.
It can track various activities such as walking, running, crossbar lifting, cycling, pool swimming, calorie burned, etc.
The health-tracking features include 24/7 heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking. It can also alert you if your heart rate goes above the normal limit. And it is one of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
Offers 20 days of battery life in a single recharge based on your usage. It is pretty long when we compared it with other fitness trackers.
Xiaomi was one of the first companies to bring in a fitness band to the country with their original Mi band. It didn’t have a screen and came with LED indicators instead at that time.
The Mi band 4 is the latest and greatest fitness tracker Xiaomi has recently released in the country.
Improving upon the design and features of its predecessors, the Mi band 4 beats the competition with a punch.
Design and Build Quality
The Mi band 4 has the same design principle that its younger siblings came with.
The curves around the tracker module is a bit more subtle and look very classy at all angles.
The silicone strap is lightweight and comfortable to wear around. There are straps in different colours available to purchase from the Mi store.
There is a soft capacitive button that is a bit recessed from the body below the display to move back and forth the options on the screen.
The tracker unit itself is made of aluminium alloy and feels durable and solid.
The strap is made of thermoplastic elastomer and is very flexible. Overall, the build quality seems to be excellent for the price.
The Mi band 4 has 0.95-inch OLED display. The display is horizontal and can be read without any problems even under direct sunlight.
Having an OLED display has also other benefits such as improved efficiency when it comes to battery consumption.
The visibility is great indoors but in direct sunlight, you might have to strain your eyes a bit, nothing like a deal-breaker though.
Once you pair the Mi band 4 with your smartphone over Bluetooth, calls and text notifications can be seen on the screen and can be rejected or marked as read right away by clicking the physical button.
The Mi band 4 packs in all of the necessary sensors that too in excellent quality.
The active heart rate monitor is very accurate and measures the metabolism rate on par with other expensive fitness bands.
Usual features such as step counter, sleep tracker, burned calorie calculator is present and works pretty well.
The Mi band app that can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and Google Play store is very simplistic and provides a lot of info on your workouts and other performance metrics.
The data measurements are very accurate and provide an accurate summary of your daily workout schedule.
Yes, the Mi band 4 edition is water-resistant and comes with an IP68 certification. This means you can take this device out with you no matter what the weather is it outside.
With the tight integration with the smartphone ecosystem, this device can be used as a password replacement when it is paired with your Android smartphone.
With the band in hand, you can unlock the device without having to enter a password.
The 0.95-inch OLED display has a glance feature that will turn on when you look at it and provide a summary of notifications.
It also can display the weather in your locality and the future forecasts at the flick of the wrist.
This is where the Mi band 4 trumps other smart bands by a long distance.
The 135mAh Li-ion battery inside is not the largest capacity battery found on a fitness tracker, but with excellent hardware optimizations, Xiaomi has managed to make this device lasts up to 20 days on a single charge.
The only gripe with the charging of this device is that the tracker module has to be taken out of the strap and fitted onto the separate charger which is a cumbersome process.
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Yecon Industry Co. Ltd|
|Item model number||XMSH07HM|
|Hardware Platform||Android 4.4/iOS 9.0 or above|
|Included Components||1 fitness tracker with black strap, 1 charging cable, 1 user manual|
|Device interface – primary||Touchscreen|
|Manufacturer||Shenzhen Yecon Industry Co. Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 1.8 x 1.3 cm|
Features & Details
- The Mi Smart Band 4 features a 39.9% larger (than Mi Band 3) AMOLED color full-touch display with adjustable brightness, so everything is clear as can be. Compatible with Android 4.4 or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- With music control on the band you can change the song, increase/decrease the volume and groove on without even touching your phone
- With a sturdy 5ATM waterproof built, you can now take your band for a swim. It auto detects your swim style and captures 12 detailed data points for tracking. Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0
- Health and wellness tracking at its best with 24/7 automatic heart rating monitoring and alerts to warn you when the heart rate is high
- Style the band display as per your mood with unlimited watch faces. Simply pick a photo from your gallery and set it as your watch face
- With the band on your wrist, you can receive text messages, silence or reject calls, and get social media notifications instantly
- Up to 20 days of long lasting battery life for uninterrupted performance
- Start your day right by understanding your sleep pattern with accurate light and deep sleep monitoring
- 30+ features rolled into one band, your perfect companion
- Customer care number: Call 18001036286 or Reach Out to Nearest Authorized Service Center of Xiaomi for any after sales support
Realme Band (Black) – Full Colour Screen with Touchkey, Real-time Heart Rate Monitor, in-Built USB Charging, IP68 Water Resistant
Realme Band is made with a tough, thin, and sturdy silicone strap that can be used for a longer duration without any irritation. The buckles are also very sturdy to make it snug around your wrists. A 24 cm huge LED touch screen displays the metrics and the readings clearly to the user just by glancing at it. It holds the third position in the list of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020. And it is one of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
The Realme band offers support to 9 sports modes giving accurate reading while you are walking, doing yoga, running, or doing exercises. There is also a cricket mode, which is ideal for displaying the metrics while you are playing cricket. It comes with an IP68 rating that means Realme Band is well protected from the dust, dirt, sand, and occasional drippings in the water.
This fitness tracker from Realme includes an inbuilt optical sensor for monitoring the heart rates precisely for every 5 minutes that will allow you to have a close watch on the pattern of your life. Through the tracking of the heart rate and the movement in the sleep, an algorithm analyzes the quality of the sleep (Deep, REM, or light) and creates a report that will assist you to better your pattern of sleeping.
Moreover, while sitting in one place for a long time, the band will remind you to take a walk or move a bit. There are also alerts for drinking water that will keep you hydrated at frequent intervals.
Realme is a sub-brand of Oppo, which has been recently competing with Xiaomi’s Redmi series smartphones with amazing value for money devices.
This time though, Realme has decided to carve a chunk out of Xiaomi’s Mi band sales with the all-new Realme band.
Design and Build Quality
The Realme band, designwise, looks like any other fitness tracker in its price range. The plastic body with silicone straps is nothing much to write about.
The entire construction feels average but justifies the price tag of Rs.1,500.
However, one aspect where the Realme band stands out is wearing comfort. The silicone strap though thin is very sturdy and can be used for long hours without any irritation.
The buckle too is sturdy and makes the band fit snug with the wrist.
The Realme band comes with a dynamic heart rate sensor, which to say isn’t the best in the segment, but returns decent metrics.
This budget fitness band from Realme comes with the usual features such as a step counter, calorie calculator and sedentary reminder.
The Realme band features a 0.96-inch TFT LCD. The brightness levels are pretty low, even for indoors to be honest.
However, the whole UI looks intuitive and easy to understand, even for beginners.
This isn’t a touchscreen but one with a single capacitive button control at the bottom of the display.
Overall, the interface is responsive and looks OK, to say the least.
The Realme band can be paired with your Android smartphone with the help of Real me link app.
This app displays all your training data in a glance. There are also five different watch faces which you can set on your band according to your choice.
The Realme band displays real-time call and message notifications, not only from system apps but also third-party apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp.
Additionally, the Realme band comes with IP68 dust and water resistance certification for outdoor use.
The Realme band comes with the normal USB charging mechanism instead of the tedious pogo pin setup found in Xiaomi bands.
The battery inside this budget fitness tracker lasts up to 8 days of usage on a single charge.
|Manufacturer||REALME CHONGQING MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATONS COPR., LTD|
|Item Height||12 Millimeters|
|Item Width||20 Millimeters|
|Standing screen display size||0.96 Inches|
|Item model number||4811322|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Number of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Included Components||Realme band, user manual|
|Manufacturer||REALME CHONGQING MOBILE|
|Manufacturer Contact||REALME CHONGQINGN MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP., LTD.|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 2 x 1.2 cm|
Features & Details
- Large Color Display – 2.4cm (0.96 inch) large color screen can display a vast range of more than 65,000 colors
- Touch Button – The touch button make the display simple and intuitive to operate. Single tap to go to the next and long-press to access different levels within an option.
- Install the App by searching and downloading “realme Link” on the Google Play Store.
- Long Battery Life – Get a long standby time of up to 10 days on a single charge with heart rate monitor.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Accurately monitor your heart rate in real-time with the built-in optical heart rate monitor.
- 9 Sport Modes – Track your favorite activity with the realme Band. It supports tracking for 9 sports such as Walking, Running, Yoga, Cricket, and more.
- App Notifications – Get instant notifications about Calls, SMS, WhatsApp, YouTube, Gmail, Instagram and much more, right on your wrist.
Mi Band 3 – Instant notifications, Water resistant up to 50m,Heart rate tracking, Up to 20 days of battery life*
Xiaomi has been a pioneer in the wearable devices industry. Everybody in India is familiar with them. If you are looking for a great quality fitness band under ₹ 2000, then the Mi Band 3 might be the best choice for you. It has various functions and features that will come in handy. It holds the fourth position in the list of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020. And it is one of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
For instance, it comes with a 0.78” OLED touch screen. Even under bright sunlight, there will be no issue to see the information on this screen. You can receive calls, messages, and other notifications directly to this fitness band. You can also read the messages from the Mi Band 3’s display without having to access your phone.
It can monitor almost everything fitness-relater such as sleep cycle, heart rate, step count, distance covered, and so on. The Mi Band 3 is best used with the Mi-Fit app. With the help of the app, it is easy to keep track of everything. It has a 1-year warranty.
This fitness band from Mi monitors the heart rate for 24*7 by using the advanced algorithms in the different heart rate zones like anaerobic, aerobic, and VO2. Mi band 3 also tracks your different activities like biking, walking, or running in real-time. This will help the user to check out their pace, heart rate, duration of the exercise, cadence, and stride afterward and make the changes accordingly.
Moreover, this Mi Band 3 device also records the sleep quality in the night, including the various data that will help you to adjust the sleeping habits accordingly. The Mi Fit application assists the user in setting their daily goals according to their needs. The app will suggest an exercise or a workout routine based on your requirements and proceeds likewise.
The battery life of this tracker is also outstanding as it can continue for as long as 20 days when the feature of automatic heart monitoring is turned off. The strap is composed of a thermoplastic elastomer that allows comfortable wearing for a long time.
View/reject incoming calls from the band. Check SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram and other app notifications at a glance
Water resistant up to 50m
With a 5ATM rating, Mi Band 3 provides greater water resistance that allows you to swim & surf while wearing it.
Heart Rate Monitoring, Mi Fit App and Real Time Activity Tracking
Heart rate tracking
24/7 Heart rate monitoring
Automatic Heart rate uses advanced algorithms to accurately measure your heart rate including aerobic, anaerobic and VO2 max heart rate zones
The all-new Mi-Fit App
With the Mi Fit App, you can set customized daily goals based on your needs, choose an exercise that works for you and regularly check your progress, view sleep data, and much more.
Real-time activity tracking
Mi Band 3 allows you to monitor your activities like running, biking or walking in real time. You can check your exercise duration, pace, heart rate, cadence, and stride and make changes in your workout routine accordingly
Up to 20 days of battery life*
Up to 20 days battery life, Monitor Sleep Quality and Skin-Friendly Straps
A full charge will last up to 20 days, on normal usage. In case continuous heart rate monitoring is turned on, it consumes significant battery and will give you an expected battery life of 3-9 days
*With Automatic Heart Rate feature turned off.
Monitor sleep quality
Accurately records information about your sleep quality every night, including data on deep and light sleep so that you can adjust your sleeping habits accordingly.
Soft and comfortable skin-friendly strap
The strap is made of thermoplastic elastomer material that allows for a more comfortable fit for any wrist size. The material is skin-friendly, making it comfortable & easy to wear.
|Item model number||XMSH05HM|
|Included Components||1 MI Band, 1 Strap, 1 Charging Cable, 1 User Guide|
|Standing screen display size||0.78 Inches|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 4.7 x 1.2 cm|
Features & Details
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days). Compatible with Android 4.4 or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone. Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.2
- 0.78” OLED touch screen. The adjustable strap length is 155 – 216mm
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp etc
- Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced; Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
- 5ATM – Water resistant upto 50 metres
- Get Idle Alert and Weather Forecast, View data by simply raising your wrist
- Devices with Android 4.4, iOS 7.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 and above
- Customer care number: Call 18001036286 or Reach Out to Nearest Authorized Service Center of Xiaomi for any after sales support.
Fastrack Reflex 2.0 Activity Tracker – SWD90059PP05
The next item on our list is Fastrack Reflex 2.0. It a famous brand in India and you should already be familiar with it. But we have included it here because of its great features. It holds the last position in the list of Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
This smart band from Fastrack can track calories burnt, the number of steps taken, and distance traveled, etc. On top of this, you can also keep track of your sleep patterns.
The heart is the most important part of the body. Therefore, it should not be ignored. According to Fastrack, heart rate monitoring of the reflex beat shows very accurate data. With its Auto Heart Rate feature, you can track your BPM (Beats per minute) throughout the day.
Sometimes we all put our phone somewhere and then forget it. But the Fastrack Reflex Beat will never lose your phone. This fitness band comes with the Phone Finder feature, which ensures that you never lose your phone.
The fastrack reflex 2.0 tracks the number of steps you have taken, the total distance you have travelled and the number of calories that you have burned. This helps you keep a track of all the action you’re getting!
As it comes with a phone tracking feature, you can use it to track your phone. No need to be worried about water or dust anymore as it has an IPX6 water-resistant rating. Last of all, it is one of the cheapest fitness band in India on our list. So, if you are looking for an affordable option, you can check this out.
Camera Control Feature
Selfie lovers will surely like this feature. Its Camera Control feature allows you to use your Fastrack reflex beat fitness band as a remote control for your phone and click stunning and memorable photos.
You can set goals throughout the day and easily track steps, distances and calorie counters on the reflex beat. If you forget, its Sedentary Reminder reminds you by sending an alert.
You can see call notifications on it. The reflex beat complies with the IPX6 water resistance standard but you cannot swim with it (it’s splash-proof and it’s Water Resistance Depth: 0 meters). This Fastrack Reflex Beat comes with a battery life of 10 days.
Its sleep tracker feature tracks your sleep duration and sleeps quality. You also can set an alarm on the reflex app. This Fastrack Reflex Beat comes with a year warranty.
|Band Width||20 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||50 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12.5 Millimeters|
|Special Features||touch screen|
|Warranty Description||12 Months Manufacturer Warranty|
Features & Details
- It is compatible with all iOS versions 8.0 and above and android versions 5.0 and above except the following phone models :Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Moto G5 series – all phones, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro
- Band Color: Black, Band Material: TPU; Watch Movement Type: processor, Watch Display Type: Digital
- Case Material: Plastic, Touch screen; Note: Please charge the device completely before use
- 12 Months Manufacturer Warranty on manufacturing defects For technical issues kindly contact_us on : [ 1800-266-0123 ]
- Tracks the number of steps you have taken, the total distance you have travelled and the number of calories that you have burned
- Helps you to have an active lifestyle with an inbuilt sedentary reminder which you can customise as per your lifestyle
- It helps you track your sleep patterns, in the bed and off it
- It acts as a remote control to click pictures on your phone, after all who doesn’t love to take the perfect selfie
- Remove plastic at crown to start the watch.
This concludes our list for the best fitness bands in India 2020 article.
Last Words On Best Fitness Bands In India
A fitness band can be a great device to keep track of your health. You have already seen that most of the smart fitness bands come with a plethora of features. So, if you want to pro-actively monitor your health condition, a fitness band can be a great buy.
Thus, we have made this list of the best fitness bands in india 2020. So, you can find the best match for you without breaking the bank. Hope you all like this article on Best Fitness Bands In India 2020.
Thanks for your time and have a great day ahead!
- Best Coffee Machines In India 2021: Reviewing And Buying Tips
- Best Security Vaults Under 15000 In India 2021- Reviews And Buying Tips
- 7 Best Rechargeable Emergency Light In India 2021 For Home – Expert Reviews
- Best Pop Up Bread Toaster In India 2021 – Buyer’s Guide Before Buying
- Best Tripods In India 2021 – Facts To Know Before Buying