Best Printer For Home Use In India
The printer is required when you have to take a hard copy of any document, whether an image for your college and school project or anything else; you don’t know when you would need a printer anytime sooner. It’s not feasible to rush to a cyber cafe; therefore, a printer a necessity for every house nowadays.
Multiple printers in the market can undertake printing projects. Every printer has its expertise in a particular area. Some are used for home purposes; some are used for heavy-duty purposes in offices and organizations. But when it comes to quality, a regular printer may not do justice to the assignment and your expectations.
Printers that are meant for home use that have the edge over the other ordinary printers. Hence, there is altogether a different category of printers.
Best Ten Printers For Home Use
The market is flooded with numerous printers, making it all the more difficult to choose a single/right product best suited for your requirement.
Going through all the features and comparing the printers before deciding to buy your printer is a logical approach. We thought we would make it easier for you.
But before we start, look at the buying guide for choosing the best printer for home use.
Also Read : Best Tablets Under 20000
Buying guide for the best printer for home use in India
Before buying any product, it is imperative to know what all your requirements are. Buying an electrical appliance is very daunting. Similarly, to choose the best printer for home use can be a challenging task. So, before buying firstly, you need to ask yourself a few questions: –
- which brand is best suited for you?
- how much is my budget?
- how much space do I have?
- how often will I use the printer?
After then you can move further to buy the best printer for home uses India 2020 by keeping a few things in mind, which are:
● Printer type
- Printing pages cost
Best Ten Printers For Home Use In India
Now comes the most crucial task, and that is to choose the best printer. So, here is a list of 10 best printer for home use in India
1. Epson eco tank l3152
Epson is a renowned and reputed name in the market of the printer. It is recognized as the best in the market and is known for its quality. The Epson Eco Tank L3152
Ink Tank Printer is an all-in .ink printer that allows you to copy, print, scan, and wifi. This printer is bestselling due to its :
- high page yield of 4,500 black and white pages and 7,500 color pages, making it pocket-friendly and
- unbeatable color print quality.
This is one of the only printers to offer5760 x 1440 resolution superior color prints. And print on different paper sizes too can be taken out from this printer. This printer supports the most common paper sizes like ), C6 (envelope, brochure, flyer), B5 (poster), A4 (office document), A5 (notepad), A6 (postcard), C6 (envelope, brochure, flyer), and so on. Epson eco tank l3152IS INDEED thebest printer for home use with cheap ink.
- Supports multiple connectivity options
- Incredible speed
- The print quality is superb.
- Spill-proof ink bottles
- Lightweight and compact design
- No remote scanning available
- The body is made of plastic material
2. HP 315 All in One
HP 315 is a high-performance printer for home use. It is high in demand printer. This printer can print both black & white and color prints.
Also Read : Top Android TV
This All in One provides you cost-effective and time-saving printing. It can print around 16 colored pages a minute that will save loads of time. The light-weighted design of this printer is the feathers in its cap and very easy to use. Moreover, it can print about 1000 pages per month, thrice more than the Epson printer.
This printer comes with a 1-year onsite warranty with free installation.
- modern and Lightweight design
- portable and easy to use
- Low-cost clear pictures available
- Works fast and wirelessly
- Issues with the printhead
- Poor customer service
3. HP DeskJet 4729 Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer with Voice-Activated Printing
It is a perfect looking printer for both home and small businesses purpose. It has multiple features of printing and scanning. So one can easily make scanning and printing. It can produce both black and white and color printing according to your choice. It is a wireless printerwhich make it perfect for home use.
The printer does not need a proper procedure for setup. It easy to be done. The printer can be connected to any of the devices used by you. It can be a USB, laptop, computer, iPad, PC, or mobile. It has a useful feature of responding to AI systems or Google assistant.
The printer comes along with a set of tricolor spaces for a cartridge. If you make a guide, you can easily make 1000 pages in a month. While running, it might produce noise to provide excellent features to respond to the AI system.
- A printer’s speed is Upto 7.5 ppm for mono & Upto 5.5 ppm for a color print.
- The price is manageable according to the preferences.
- It is activated through voice commands and is hands-free.
- The printers save money, paper, and time.
● If the paper material isn’t considered acceptable, then it might create a problem.
4. EPSON ECO Tank L3110 All in one
This printer provides excellent printing quality. It is one of the best printers for home use in India in 2020. Along with it, it saves time and helps you to have a double-sided printing without much mess. It provides you with an LCD screen. It is highly used for printing a large number of documents very quickly.
- It is easy to be operated.
- It saves your cost.
- The quality is excellent.
- They are environmentally friendly.
- They have a very compact size.
● Theywould cost you high if you don’t use a proper cartridge ink supply system.
5. Canon Pixma MG8120
This is termed to be the most innovative printer in 2020.It is seen as being loved by many. This printer is a beautiful interface with a sleek, which gives a lovely appearance and ultra-responsive touch panel over it. Along with attractions, it also gives a superior quality of printing and great features that many people love. The printer functions are very compatible as they can easily use your wifi and access to mobile, tablet, laptop, PC.
- It has good printing and picture quality.
- It has a good speed while working.
- The printer offers fully saturated colors and vibrant graphics.
- It also has a front panel option.
● It lacks an essential feature as an automatic document feeder.
6. HP Desk jet 3636 ALL-IN-ONE INK
There are many benefits of buying an office printer as it provides excellent quality of printing. It comes with features of ADF and voice commands of Google Assistant and Alexa. Even with this, they have improved versions of such types of printers. It can be used for home needs and small businesses purposes.
- It has a small footprint.
- It offers connectivity with USB, Tablet, Laptops.
- It is very affordable.
- It has a fast printer rate of 18 ppm with black or ten ppm with color.
- The above-average quality of printing
- It supports automatic two-sided printing.
- It supports print, scan, and copy.
- It supports to Alexa and Google Assistant.
- It is eligible for an instant ink cartridge.
- It runs very vastly and quietly.
- It has high-cost overruns.
- It has a high cost per page without instant ink.
- It jams easily.
7. EPSON L455
If you are looking for an affordable and decent printer for home use,then this printer is for you. The initial supply ink set a for two years, which is enough to prove that Epson L455 is not just an ordinary printer. The company claims that it can print 4000 black and white pages and 6500 color pages easily, which are a high number. Even if you lost ink supply, it won’t cost you much and won’t harm your pocket. It is a multifunction inkjet printer that offers all the essential features one searches. It can be connected to wifi directly; one can easily use USB, mobile, tablet, or laptop to make a print. It is one of the most preferred printer for home use in 2020.
- It has good printing quality.
- The ink setup and change are much more manageable.
- All the process is hassle-free
- It bit expensive
- It wants you to change the ink from time to time.
- It has high-cost overruns.
- It has a high cost per page without instant ink.
- It jams easily.
Also Read : Best Streaming Device For TV In India
8. Brother T300
LiketheEpson and canon, the brother dcp- T300 also offers refill ink facilities. The company claims to give an offer of 6000 black and white pages at a low cost. The performance of the system is found to be very smooth. It is found to be one of the ideal printers for home use.
● It has a smooth functioning.
- It provides you with refiling the ink.
- The quality of printing depends on the paper or may not always be exact.
9. PANASONIC KX-MB1500
The company offers many products, yet this is one of the best printers after Epson and canon and is preferred by many for home purposes. It guaranteed a smooth functioning at a lower cost with the efficiency of work. The product is found to be the best at its price.
- It has a low cost for operation.
- It provides smooth functioning of the printing process.
- It is a space-saving device.
- The cost of printing is a bit high as compared to others.
- They aren’t that speed with quality.
10. CANON E4270
It’s one of the best printerfor home use because it has got wifi, Fax, printing, and scanning capabilities in a small form. It provides you with an automatic document feeder at which the documents can be printed on both sides for printing without having a manually feed. The product has good deals on Flipkart, snapdeal, and Amazon.
- It offers good connectivity.
- Apart from duplex printing, the product offers 20 page ADF.
- It is affordable as per the price tag.
- It has the necessary features.
- It is user friendly.
- It has a low printing speed.
- A large amount of printing is not possible.
- It does not support photo printing.
Buying a device is never an easy task. Knowing about the product and checking the product reviews makes the work bit simpler, and we even get some knowledge about what is best according to our needs. Instead of buying a printer with just a few features, it’s better to buy a product similar to the features with some more great advantages and knowing its disadvantages.
- Best Printer For Home Use In India ( All In One Printers ) 2020Best Printer For Home Use In India The printer is required when you have to take a hard copy of any document, whether an image for your college and school project or anything else; you don’t know when you would need a …
- Top 10 LED TV Brands In India 2020 – Ultimate Experience Best Led TV’sTVS are our best source of entertainment till now. No one in this world who doesn’t enjoy watching their favourite movie or tv serial lying on a comfortable couch. Some people are addicted to it, that’s why they want their TV to …
- Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 In India 2020- Tech GuideToday We Will Guide You All For The Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 In India 2020. Hope You All Like This Article We Will Guide You On Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 Along With Their Features And Best Buying Suggestions. While the …
- Best 5G Mobile Phones In India 2020- Ultimate Buying GuideToday I Will Discuss About the Best 5G Mobile Phones In India 2020 Along With Their Features And Descriptions. If you are really planning to buy. In India, the 5G network is yet to come. Many of the telecom operators like Jio, …
- Top 10 Android TV In India 2020 – Ultimate Buying GuideHere We Come Up With The New Post On Top 10 Android TV In India 2020 With Their Buying Guide. If You Are Planning To Buy You Are At The Right Place Indeed! When anyone says the word Android the first thing …