Are you searching for Best Raincoats In India 2020?
Whenever you are traveling during the monsoon, whether it is for a long vacation or just for a short trip to the grocery store, you have to keep yourself protected from the rainfall. If you keep yourself dry and warm then you won’t have to worry about falling sick or getting hurt.
A good raincoat can help you achieve this outcome. If you love hiking or trekking then a raincoat will act like your best friend to ensure that you enjoy yourself to the fullest without having to worry about being wet or sick. But, with so many brands and products to choose from, it can become slightly confusing to find the best-suited raincoat for yourself.
In this article, we will discuss a few key features that you should look out for when looking for a raincoat for yourself and a list of products for you to compare and select from.
Top 5 Best Raincoats To Buy In India
|Best Raincoats To Buy||Price|
|THE CLOWNFISH Sky One Prime Series Reversible Men’s Polyester Double Layer Waterproof Raincoat||Buy From Amazon|
|Versalis Men’s Polyester Raincoat – Rain Champ||Buy From Amazon|
|FabSeasons Reversible Waterproof Raincoat||Buy From Amazon|
|Men’s Bikers rain Coat Suit Costly but Made of 100% Waterproof Strong Durable 0.35mm Thick PVC Soft Export Quality semi Transparent White||Buy From Amazon|
|Prince Luxor Suit Rain Coat For Men||Buy From Amazon|
- So, now that you know how to select the perfect raincoat for yourself, here are a few products for you to look and compare.
THE CLOWNFISH Sky One Prime Series Reversible Men’s Polyester Double Layer Waterproof Raincoat
THE CLOWNFISH Sky One Prime Series Reversible Men’s Polyester Double Layer Waterproof Raincoat with Hood and Reflector at Back for Night Travelling. Set of Top and Bottom Packed in a Storage Bag. And one of the Best Raincoats In India.
It is 100% waterproof and includes long sleeves along with a drawstring hood to keep you dry and warm. Since it can be packed into your backpack with great ease, you can carry it with you wherever you want, whether it is on hiking, climbing, camping, etc.
- Free size
- Perfect for both men and women
- Lightweight and durable
Slightly sticky and delicate
About this item
- Disclaimer: The Clownfish is a registered brand of SKY VENTURE. Only SKY VENTURE has the rights to sell this product on Amazon. Sky Venture has not authorized any other sellers to sell this product. Any other sellers selling this product are probably selling fakes so beware.
- Dimensions: Top: Sleeve Length from Shoulder- 30.5 inches, Chest- 50 inches, Length- 30 inches. The Bottom or Pant Length is 40 inches.
- Material: Made from High Quality Polyester fabric
- Construction: This Reversible Use Rainwear is made from double layered polyester fabric. Every joint is seam sealed with additional leak proof stitching making it completely waterproof. Overlaying flap with snap buttons over zippers prevents water seepage. It also comes with high collars, adjustable hood and side pockets with flaps for added protection. Small inner pocket to protect mobile or any other expensive items.Good quality elastics in trousers makes it super comfortable to wear.
- Safety: Front and back reflective stripes assure safety while travelling in low lighting.Available with zipper bag for easy storage. Can comfortably carry in your backpack or your bike storage compartment for handy use.
Versalis Men’s Polyester Raincoat – Rain Champ
One of the best raincoats for men is Versalis Men’s raincoat. This raincoat is made up of polyester and has inner tapping with stitches which makes it completely waterproof. It features a hood to keep your head dry and a pouch to store your raincoat when not in use. This is the Best Raincoats In India.
And has a zip closure which makes it convenient and effective to use and it also features a stylish design which makes it a popular product among men.
- Durable and waterproof
- Zip closure
- Not ideal for use on two-wheelers
About this item
Versalis is one of the leading fashion brand for rainwear in India, where the products are made with great precision and zeal. Its stands for quality. Its Rain coats not only aim to safeguard one from Rain but strive to make Rainfall a pleasant experience. This rain champ is made of polyester.
- Material: Polyester make with PVC coating on the innder side
- Machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle
- Special inner tapping along stitches for total water protection
- Zipper at the centre
- Sales Package: Long Rain Coat with hood. Comes with a free pouch for your rain coat.
FabSeasons Reversible Waterproof Raincoat
One of my favorite raincoats for men is FabSeasons’ waterproof raincoat which is inexpensive and is lightweight and easily portable too. It perfectly fits people who wear XL size and comes with a double layer of protection. You will find an adjustable hood, pockets with flaps, high collars in this raincoat which makes it highly effective against rain. And one of the Best Raincoats In India.
Also, it is made up of polyester fabric and has seam-sealed joints, making it 100% waterproof. This is a great raincoat for bikers and travelers and works well in drastic conditions as well.
- Durable and waterproof
- Lightweight and easy-to-pack
- Short sleeves
About this item
- Size – Top – Sleeve length from shoulder – 30.5″, Chest – 53″, Length – 33.5″ and Bottom / Pant Length – 42″. Ideal for People who wear 44 cms (XXL) shirt size
- Classic & Functional design in a relased fit, High collars, Reversible use (Grey on one side and silver on the other), Double layered protection, Adjustable Hood and Pockets on one side with flaps on them
- Lightweight and packable design making it easy to pack and carry, great to carry everywhere
- Made of tough polyester fabric and fully seam-sealed at every joint making it completely waterproof
- Care Instructions: Dry completely before folding and storing for a long period in the storage bag
Men’s Bikers rain Coat Suit Costly but Made of 100% Waterproof Strong Durable 0.35mm Thick PVC Soft Export Quality semi Transparent White
Available in large, x-large, and xx-large sizes, Hallucination Biker’s Raincoat is 100% waterproof and made out of 17.5 gauge PVC material. Also, this raincoat remains soft under all weather conditions and has good stitching which makes this product quite durable. And one of the Best Raincoats In India.
Since it stays soft after a few hours of use, it is perfect for bikers, construction workers, travelers, etc. It also features 3 pockets which make it convenient for use and since it is semi-transparent, it looks trendy as well.
- Soft and Durable
- Perfect for long hours use
- Easily damaged under direct sunlight
About this Item
- Material: Highest PVC- (17.5 gauge thick that rarely available in market that never gets harder)
- Unique Feature: No stitches
- Pasting method makes it 100% waterproof
- Super soft, strong and durable with ultimate comfort feel Size chart : (large) for 5ft 5 Inches to 5ft 8 Inches (x-large) for 5ft 9 Inches to 5 ft 11 Inches (xx-large) 6ft and above Colour: Semi Transparent Pant, Attached Hood with Jacket Elastic at bottom of Jacket Two pockets in jacket One inner pocket in pant Other products made of plastic, polythene or thin PVC products that look same
Prince Luxor Suit Rain Coat For Men
Prince Rainwear Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 1999. The company manufactures raincoats, windcheaters, jackets, PVC rainwear, plastic raincoats, plastic rain suits and many other products.
Based in Mumbai city, Prince Rainwear is one of the biggest suppliers to the wholesale and retail markets for rain wear today.
The Luxor Suit Rain Coat for men is lightweight, has loose cuffs and the hood has adjustable drawstrings.
Micro Polyester Fabric is a more durable fabric with fine & Shine finish on fabric.
It holds it’s shape, along with creases and folds, making it popular for clothing.
It’s easy to care. We use laminated fabric for extra protection against Wind and Rain, waterproof layer is extremely thin and has less effect on the natural look and feel of the fabric.
DWR Fabric (durable water repellent) is a coating added to fabrics at the factory to make them water-resistant.
Waterproof fabrics are fabrics that are inherently, or have been treated to become, resistant to penetration by water and wetting.
No smell or no maintenance to keep it dry or store as dry garment etc.
On stitching we use Hot air Seam seal Tape instead of Gumming Tape, It is done by 700 C for make it 100% waterproof, entire width of the tape melted/adhered to the seam area to make sure that you have no gaps in your waterproofing. And one of the Best Raincoats In India.
- Breathable and Skin-friendly
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Poor quality zip
About this Item
- Durable, Lightweight, Packable Velcro and Loose Cuffs.
- Adjustable Hood Drawcord and Bottom Loose.
- Waterproof /Breathable Th-4 Material, Fully Seam-Sealed.
- Two Side Pockets, So That Your Valuable Watches and Mobile Phones are Safeguarded.
- Very Comfortable while Travelling
How to Choose the Best Raincoat
Make sure that you pay attention to the following details before choosing a raincoat for yourself.
Consider the Jacket Layers
Before you start looking for a raincoat for yourself, you have to consider the raincoat construction and the basic use of it. There are 3 types of raincoats in terms of jacket layers: 2-layer, 2.5-layer, and 3-layer raincoats.
This is the most basic type of raincoat which is perfect for basic use. It is also moderately priced and can keep you protected from getting wet during your daily work. Since this type of raincoat doesn’t have an armpit ventilation feature, it is not suitable for trekking or other high-intensity activities.
This type of raincoat includes armpit ventilation so it is beneficial in high-intensity activities and is not too expensive as well. Another great thing about this type of rain jacket is that it is also lightweight and easily portable so it is a great choice for outdoor enthusiasts and travelers.
One of the bulkiest and most expensive raincoats in the market, 3-layer raincoats are sturdy and durable. If you are looking for a raincoat which can withstand harsh conditions for hours at a time then a 3-layer raincoat is the perfect choice for you.
Consider the Raincoat Material
Once you have decided the use of your raincoat, you have to keep in the mind the material used for the raincoat. There are mainly two types of materials available in a raincoat: water-resistant and waterproof.
A water-resistant raincoat is coated with a water repellent finish which helps it withstand the precipitation. However, this type of raincoat doesn’t do well in constant rainfall and will result in you getting wet if you stay in the rain for a long time.
On the other hand, a waterproof raincoat means that you won’t get wet, regardless of how long you stay under the rainfall. This type of raincoat is completely impervious to water and is perfect for you if you are going to be traveling in the rain for a long time.
Check the Hood Size of the Raincoat
After having decided the use and the material for your raincoat, you need to look at the hood sizes. Trust me, this is important because you don’t want to spend hours trying to adjust your hood in the rainfall. If you are looking for a raincoat for climbing, cycling, etc. then you need to see that it fits your helmet and stays in place during the activity.
If you find a good fit then you would spend less time adjusting your hood and more time or the road or the trail.
Consider the Pocket Placement
One of the key features to look out for when choosing a raincoat is the pocket placements on your raincoat. If you are looking for a raincoat for backpacking then you need a raincoat with several pockets which are easily accessible.
However, a raincoat with several pockets will be pricier than a basic raincoat with a couple of pockets. So, determine your use before looking for the pockets. If you just want a raincoat for regular use, then you can opt for a product with just 3-4 pockets at the front.
Choose a Light and Easy-to-Pack Raincoat
Another important thing to keep in mind while looking for a raincoat is to choose a product which is lightweight and easily portable. This is particularly important if you are going to travel often and are always on the go.
A lightweight raincoat won’t bulk up your backpack and will make it light for you to hold. And an easy to wear and pack raincoat will be much less of a hassle, especially for full-time travelers.
Consider Durability and Breathability
Finally, you need to look for a raincoat which is durable and won’t get damaged any time soon. This would allow you to use it in harsh conditions also and will ensure that it is a long-term investment for you.
Also, if you are looking for a raincoat for adventurous activities like hiking, trekking, etc. then make sure that the material is breathable.
Conclusion On Best Raincoats In India
So that’s all about this article. Hope you all like this article on Best Raincoats In India 2020.
- Best Wifi Routers For Home Wireless All Over India 2021 UpdatedToday is the time for digitalization, and connectivity has become a crucial need. To get a never stop connectivity of the internet, a wifi router is a great option. This device connects all your available tools to the open internet connection in your area; it also boosts the internet speed. We can consider a wifi …
- Best Geyser In India For Hard Water Under 10000 ( Instant and Storage) Of 2021So Today We Will Discuss About Best Geyser In India For Hard Water Under 10000. Right now, the water heaters have become one of the most important and required appliances in our home, especially during in winter seasons. Because, the long-established methods like heating water over gas stoves and are not only dangerous but also …
- Best Printer For Home Use In India ( All In One Printers ) 2021Table of Contents Best Printer For Home Use In India Best Ten Printers For Home UseBuying guide for the best printer for home use in IndiaBest Ten Printers For Home Use In India1. Epson eco tank l3152PROSCONS2. HP 315 All in OnePROSCONS3. HP DeskJet 4729 Ultra Ink Advantage Wireless Colour Printer with Voice-Activated PrintingProsCons4. EPSON …
- Top 10 LED TV Brands In India 2021 – Ultimate Experience Best Led TV’sTVS are our best source of entertainment till now. No one in this world who doesn’t enjoy watching their favourite movie or tv serial lying on a comfortable couch. Some people are addicted to it, that’s why they want their TV to comprise the best features possible so that while rejoicing their precious time on …
- Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 In India 2021- Tech GuideToday We Will Guide You All For The Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 In India 2020. Hope You All Like This Article We Will Guide You On Best Tablets Under Rs 20000 Along With Their Features And Best Buying Suggestions. While the smartphone screen feels too small for some tasks like sketching and editing, one …